Red Hen Turf Farm’s September 2015 Fan of the Month FACEBOOK PHOTO Contest!
SUBMIT PHOTOS AND VOTE FOR WINNERS!
Show us how Red Hen’s sod, seed, fertilizer, technical advice, and other products have helped you create a lawn you can really be proud of and a great place to spend time with people you love!
Share your “Red Hen Lawn” Photos and You Can WIN a $50 Red Hen Turf Farm Gift Certificate & 2 Red Hen Turf Farm T-Shirts!
The Photos with most VOTES win. Winners will be Announced on October 1st.
- 1st Place will win a $50 Red Hen gift certificate & Two (2) Red Hen T-Shirts
- 2nd place will win a $25 Red Hen gift certificate & Two (2) Red Hen T-Shirts
- 3rd place will win Two (2) Red Hen T-Shirts
See RULES for more details, and to SUBMIT your PHOTOS and to VOTE! Here’s the LINK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Hen-Turf-Farm/110842822311246?sk=app_380581852029401
As a Red Hen Turf Farm employee, you’ll be part of a close-knit team. You’ll find a work environment as dedicated to people as to product, and the opportunity to make solid strides toward your future. Red Hen Turf Farm is an excellent place to grow professionally and personally.
Located near South Bend, Indiana, Red Hen has been in business since 1957. While we are known primarily for our turf grass sod production, in recent years Red Hen has added processing tomato production and seed corn production. These crops remain the primary focus of our business at this time, but we anticipate further expansion in these enterprises as well as additional complementary crops. We combine deep roots with progressive, forward thinking business practices, and we use the latest technology, state of the art office and shop facility, and sound agronomic practices to benefit the productivity of the land and the environment.
POSITIONS WE ARE ACTIVELY HIRING FOR (Updated 9/21/15) ****** NEW ******
- Customer Service Specialist / Office Admin – This is year-round, full-time position, and typically you’d work at least 40 hours/week. Do people say you have a “green thumb”? Do you have an interest in all things gardening or landscaping? Do you have a genuine desire to teach and assist others? Then this may be the position for you. LEARN MORE AND APPLY ONLINE by CLICKING THIS LINK through JobScore.com
POSITIONS WE ARE NOT ACTIVELY HIRING FOR, but you can submit your application if you like … We’ll keep it on file (Updated 9/21/15)
- Farm Laborer – This is an entry-level, seasonal position, and typically you’d work at least 40 hours/week.
- Field Assistant – This is the next step up from our Farm Laborer positions. Field Assistant is also a seasonal position, and typically you’d work at least 40 hours/week.
- Operator – This is a position that we used to call “Semi Truck Driver.” The primary duties are related to driving semi, so we do require at least 2 years semi driving experience. A CDL-A is not required for this position, but would be a real plus. Operator is also a seasonal position, and typically you’d work at least 40 hours/week. NOTE: Operator applicants will need to fill out our Application PLUS our Operator Questionnaire
You can apply for the Farm Laborer, Field Assistant, and Operator positions by completing an Application and submitting it by mail, in person, by email, or online. If your experience, skills, education, and background best match the requirements, you may be contacted by Red Hen to set up an in-person or phone interview. NOTE: Operator applicants will need to fill out our Application PLUS our Operator Questionnaire
- Apply by mail: Print out and send our Application to: Red Hen Turf Farm, 29435 Darden Rd, New Carlisle, IN 46552
- Apply in person: Print out our Application or get one from us when you come to our office at the above address.
- Apply by email: Print out our Application, fill it out, and scan / email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
last updated: 09/21/15